Re: J Rojas

On Mar 10, 10:24 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>
> > RHC: ...The day that I become  a low life, left wing, urban paranoid, gu=
> > hating Liberal / Democratic son of a bitch (or maybe in the US case just=
> > bitch), will be the day hell freezes over !!
>
> > May the fleas of a 1000 camels infest your crotch
> > !!!!!!!!!!.........Arrrrrrrgh !!!!!!
>
> Hey, Bob.  We low life, left wing, urban paranoid, gun hating Liberal /
> Democratic sons of bitches don't pick on *your* future PM.  How about leav=
ing
> ours alone, too?  After all, she has no plans to mess with our far more
> liberal than Canadian gun laws and she will put an end to Bush War II, whi=
ch
> is ruining both our economies, not to mention putting thousands of our
> soldiers to death on the altar of George Bush's ego.  Can this be a bad th=
ing?

> Do you object to us throwing out the scum who destroyed our economy, shred=
ded
> our civil rights, killed more of our citizens than Bin Laden and wasted an=
> and all international respect for the USA?  Tell me, please, how it is you=

> believe that Hillary Clinton will not be a 1,000-fold improvement over the=

> current Idiot and his crooked cronies.
>
> BTW, I like both Hillary and Obama but I think she has the better chance o=
> winning the general election.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
> Sales & Tech Support 941-925-8650
> Customer Service 941-232-0791
> Fax 941-870-3252
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

RHC: Ah, I was just venting in the tone of the thread as it was
unfolding!!....(and Tom knows that)...and the rest of the thread has
gone down the usual rat hole....

I stay out of other country's politics especially when I'm a guest in
their country (or at least I try to...) As far as picking on our prime
minister, go for it....we all do. Harper is all right, and so far has
done a pretty decent job considering his minority government position,
but the other candidate for the job Dion strikes me as more of a
university professor with his nose stuck in a book ...definately not
leadership material. Leaving him in place will ensure the Liberals
don't get re-elected......

If you want to take anything serious from them, my comments would be
reflecting the feelings of most of the "gun people" I've met that if
either Hiliary or Obama get in, there will be a lot of unnecessary
problems created for them. Other than that, I don't know if either
would make a good President frankly since I don't follow US politics
to any great degree.

As for Bush and his track record, ask me that privately over a
burger....:)))