Re: BRINKS MAYBE UP FOR SALE REAL SOON

Knowing how ApxAlarm works I imagine neither Brinks or anyone else is
worried about Apxalarm and you also have no facts on the 20-30% attrition
rate. I would bet Brinks had valid reasons for the suit.

"Anonymous Sender" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ApxAlarm has 300,000+ accounts in 10 short years. At this pace, Brinks
will soon see 20-30 percent attrition rates in 5-10 years. This has them
very worried.

> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:00:02 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
> <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > >It seems Brinks Home Security is on a downhill spiral.
> > >
> > >On August 25, Brink?s filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for
the Southern District of Texas, Houston Division, for $900,000, claiming
that ApxAlarm stole 47 accounts.

> > >Both Eric Griffen, general counsel for Protection One, and Dave Simon,
spokesman for Brink?s Home Security, said that ApxAlarm employees are
targeting their customers.