Re: J Rojas

On Mar 8, 11:02 am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Spare parts for your keypad are getting harder to come by. I am glad
> that everything is working now.
>
> I apologize again for the extended delays.
>
> Jim Rojas
>
> dliteful wrote:
> > This message is a follow up to an earlier post looking for J. Rojas.
> > I used this forum to find him and seek return of a keypad that I had
> > sent to him for repair.  I am happy to report that I have received my
> > keypad and it is installed and working.
>
> > I would like to sincerely thank TOURMAN for his invaluable assistance
> > in this matter.  Without his help I would not have been able to bring
> > this matter to a close.
>
> --

Quit lying, Jim. You got busted trying to beat the cheapskate out of
the dollar fifty she sent you and you caved in after she www. hunted
you down.
And this bullshit of thanking Campbell is laughable. What the fuck did
he do? I was the guy who brokered the peace which resulted in the
sloth getting her antique keypad back.
As the only God damn diplomat here at ASA I grow weary of these false
kudos being aimed at Campbell. Everyone knows that old fucking
Canadian is nothing but a trouble maker and a tree hugging anti-gun
liberal hippie who doesn't have sense enough to bog clients down with
10 year contracts..
Oh thank you Tourman for all of your help............ makes me want to
puke. Isn't he just Dudley Fucking Do Right?