Re: Need for pool

"Cracker" wrote:

>>That depends on your definition of "alive."
>
> <snipped entirely unread>

Su-u-u-re you didn't read it.  Uh-huh.

> I'll still have a pulse...

That's all you have now anyway.

> your carcass will be rotting in some hole...

That happens to all of us.

> Your wife will be laughing all the way to bank

Yep, I plan to leave her very wealthy when I go.  She deserves it.  :^)

> then she'll be getting some dick...

I've always told her that if I go first she should find another.  She says the
same.  Se, there's another difference between us.  I wouldn't want my wife to
be alone if I die first.  You think the thought of her finding new happiness
would bother me.  That's because, never having loved anyone or been loved by
anyone, you couldn't understand.

One of the many wonderful things about this life which you will never know is
the love and companionship of a good woman.  Your mental disease prevents you
from socializing like normal human beings.  You're so dominated by your fears
that you can't deal with public places.  Furthermore, the thought (rather, in
you case, the certainly) of rejection completely incapacitates you when it
comes to finding someone to care about you.  All you have is your PC, a few
badly stained magazines and your right hand.  Meanwhile, the rest of us (well,
except for Olson and Jiminex who have no lives at all or Leuck who has his
bicycle and his spandex clad amigos or Mugford and Worthy who only have each
other) are able to build fulfilling, satisfying relationships.

Imagine that!  You're even more alone than Leuck.  What a pity.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics