Re: Need for pool

On Jun 11, 11:27=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote=
:
> =EF=BF=BDMeanwhile, the rest of us (well,
> except for Olson and Jiminex who have no lives at all or Leuck who has his=

> bicycle and his spandex clad amigos or Mugford and Worthy who only have ea=
ch
> other) are able to build fulfilling, satisfying relationships.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Heh heh heh heh! That's pretty funny.

You forgot to mention all the rest of the people who normally
participate in ASA who know exactly what a son of a bitch you really
are. Your only supporter is Bob C and he's got an excuse. He's
naturally stupid as proven by his business practices.

You talk about someone being alone with no friends because of what
they do to their lives but you're not able to produce one iota of
proof that it is true. you only provide your little fables and
exaggerations that you seem to think someone believes.

Yet you stupidly go right ahead and name a half a dozen people who
participate in ASA that dislike you because of what you've done to
YOUR life and how you treat people. Hows about that?  You're such an
fucking idiot!

That's really funny. You self admittedly pronounce your yourself as
being exactly what you accuse someone else of. Talk about being alone
and not having any friends or relationships. I'd daresay that there's
more collectable evidence that would prove that you fit your above
description, more than anyone else here. If you were as mentally
balanced as you would like people to believe, what the HELL would you
be doing listing a bunch of people who didn't like you? Don't you even
know what inference is ?

You're the typical zealot. Typical to all zealots, regardless the
practical evidence, they pronounce that what they believe is true
because they want everyone to think they're smarter than everyone
else. In other words, they're blind to their own inadequacies because
they are so inadequate.

Lets take a pole and see how many people can produce evidence that
what  you say about Graham is true and how many can produce evidence
that it's more likely true about you.  Let's see what damage Graham
has done to ASA and to individuals here, as compared to what YOU'VE
done.
Wanna start a list?   Betcha my list is bigger than your list !
But, I'm sure you're not going to respond to this. We know how you
ignore the truth and anyone who has the ability to prove what a
fucking miscreant you are.

Heh heh heh heh
This is really funny stuff.

Oh .... and don't forget about picking out your coffin soon.
(Just wanted to give you a little heads up and present another
opportunity for you to think about how soon that ol "D" day is coming
up. Just remember, everytime you think about something, the more
likely it's going to happen. I'm so happy to be able to provide you
with that opportunity.)