Re: home alarm system?

"Crash Gordon" wrote:

> ...Actually it's really easy selling against any of the big boys.

Over 30 years ago when I was first getting started I was a little intimidated
by the nationals.  I was working by myself, had little sales experience and
used to dress in jeans and polo shirts.  Every so often I'd cross paths with
an ADT salesman.  They had cars with their national logo, wore suits and
looked very impressive.  It wasn't until a few clients told me some of the
dumb stuff these guys would say and the woefully inadequate systems they
offered that I realized how easy they were to beat.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics