Re: home alarm system?

And it just so happens this guy hawks alarm equipment.

In Texas it's 10% and written into legislation, so if you;re paying
$2000.00 a year for homeowners, you get a real 10% which is $200.

If you want to fuck things up, do it yourself but realize that you'll
eventually pay.

DSC1500?  No parts, no support because it's a bit old, although it's
probably a 1550.  Still, no parts, no support.