Re: home alarm system?

I hawk stuff, but other than changing a battery, I don't suggest
people DIY.  Most are cheap bastards that piss and moan when they have
to eventually pay the going rate for someone to come in and clean up
their mess.

Besides, if the guy wound up hitting this newsgroup on recommendation,
he doesn't have a DIY clue.

Here's a hint - - why not go to the manufacturer's web site?

Plenty of places that you're not overcharged for insurance.

Unless you're pretty well to do to start off, or you like seeing old
motion picture actors, voting republican won't help.

Rojas?  I heard he took a managers job with Brinks in Florida!
Unfortunately the job won't last.  He'll be out when they find out he
knows what he's doing and the pay that he won't get equals $25,000.