Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 11, 1:06 am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >  You have to be "guilty beyond a shadow of doubt" (and you have to have
> > the ability to pay the sharpest Lawyers around).
>
> No you don't, its " beyond a reasonable doubt", not "beyond a shadow of
> doubt". There's a difference and I suspect its because of people such as
> yourself who don't understand the difference that allows so many of the
> guilty to walk..
>
> Doug<

You tell him, Doug. It's because of guys like him that the fucking
yard apes are no longer picking cotton,  or cooking for the Little
Rascals, and the sand niggers are making sandwiches at the corner
store instead of attacking the French Foreign Legion back in Ali
Hacktooabad.
The liberals will never come to grips with the fact that mud skin
races are inferior.