Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 8, 11:22=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > Yeah, sure. Lets see now. A bunch of Islamic terroists, dark skinned,
> > beards, speaking some middle east dialect, come to the US, kill 3000
> > people.
>
> I don't advocate that we let *any* Islamic *terrorists* into the
> country. =EF=BF=BDYou have yet to provide the means to identify *any* ter=
rorist.
> =EF=BF=BD And when you consider Timothy McVeigh was a "white guy", I don'=
t think
> your identification criteria will work as well as you believe.

Listen you fucking weenie liberal asshole If if walks like a duck
etc ..... and it does it deliberately ..... then it deserves what ever
it gets. With the Mc Veigh thing. You remind me of an old story about
Pierre the Bridge builder.

Pierre had been one of the most famous men in France. For decades,
he'd built hundreds of beautiful bridges thoughout the land and was
loved by every one. But of late, his reputation had plumeted and he
was being interviewed by a reporter. When asked how he felt about his
recent decline in the public eye, he replied ..... " Through the
years, I've provided the  public with beautiful bridges. My reputation
has been inpeccable. My whole life has been dedicated to the people.
I've built hundreds of bridges and they have called me Pierre the
Bridge builder. But now, just because , just once, I sucked one cock,
they call me Pierre the cock sucker. "

You do the same thing. You pick the one guy and compare it to ALL the
terroist that are out there. It don't hold water Pinko.

> > Now ..... lemmie see. So that means, when I see someone who
> > fits that profile, I'm supposed to be nice to them, welcome them,
> > ignore any non confoming dress, or actions ....... and give them free
> > reign to do anything they want.
>
> Give me a break!! =EF=BF=BDWhat "profile" are you suggesting these people=
 adopt?
> =EF=BF=BD Do you think for one minute a genuine "terrorist" isn't going t=
o make
> himself as inconspicuous as possible until it's time to strike? =EF=BF=BD=
C'mon,
> Jim... =EF=BF=BDWhat you're advocating is to *exclude* anyone that doesn'=
t sport
> a UL hard hat, blue jeans, and drinks Budweiser. =EF=BF=BDSheesh!!!

No I don't think that, but anyone who deliberately dress, acts or
looks like one can't expect to be treated with any amount of
considereation. And anyone who DOES give them consideration lends
themselves to the very thing that these terroists have used against
the west. YOU and your kind and your thinking, are exactly what they
use and depend upon to get to us. Yeah sure, lets just let every thing
go. We're the nice guys. You can come into this county and do anything
that you want to do because we're stupid enough to think that being an
American citizen doesn't require any loyalty or patriotism .....
because we believe in complete and toatal freedom to do anything. A
misconception and stupidity propagated by permissive and so called
"progressive" assholes like you. You may not like it or say it but All
men are created equal but they can't be treated equal .... because
they haven't earned it or have abused it. Lookit Bass, for an
exemplary example. And contrary to what is said, no one is innocent
until proven guilty. They are actually not to be treated as guilty
until enough evidence can be gathered or created to prove to 12 people
that they're guilty. I'll use your method here and tell you to
remember OJ Simpson. See how that works? Except in this case I've got
thousands of other cases to back my opinion. And you don't.

> > I want every fucking one of them to walk with their heads in shame for
> > what the people that they will not denounce have done.
>
> As well they should. =EF=BF=BDI don't "support" people that support terro=
rism.
> Unfortunately terrorist supporters don't wander around with readily
> identifiable labels. =EF=BF=BDIt all harkens back to the question I asked
> before: =EF=BF=BD"How does one identify a terrorist (or terrorist support=
er)?"

You don't .........  just treat anyone who fits the bill the same.
Suspicious and to be challanged. I'd say it narrows down the field
tremendously. What? we should give everyone who fits the profile the
same as everyone else so that the real terrorists don't even have to
be careful about how they act and look?  Yeh..... that's a BIG fucking
help .... that is. Oh sure, it's ok to let the real terroist easy
access, just so long as we don't hurt anyones feelings.

> > I want everyone
> > of them to hide in a closet, everytime someone knocks at their door.
>
> I think they already do... =EF=BF=BDIt's unfortunate that no one happens =
to be
> knocking on their door. =EF=BF=BDIn a Free Society we *all* have inaliena=
ble
> human rights.

Bullshit. If you want to be in this country, you'd better be all for
it and be doing everything that  you can to help it. If you want to
join it, join it. You don't come here and do everything that makes you
seperate, act, look and be suspicious and then depend on jerks like
you to complain about it. You and assholes like you, just make it
easier for the real terroist to do whatever it is they want to do.

By the way, I know that you went to Canada when you were a kid, but I
have no doubt at all that someone who thinks like you, that you'd have
wound up there anyway. Back in the 60 and 70's they called them
Conscientious Objectors .... otherwise known as cowards ..... didn't
they?
That generation ruined this society then and now that they're running
the country, they're signing it's death certificate.

> > If they're not going to come to this county to become an American ....
>
> Define "American".

Some one who puts this country, right or wrong, above all others. Acts
it, lives it, is it.

Contrary to what you and your's think. you can't be friends with your
enemy. T. Roosevelt walked softly and carried a big stick. and that's
the ticket to survival. You'd have us walk softly and be soft. Can't
happen. We loose.

> > If they want to come here and bring their culture with them and flaunt
> > it in our faces ......
>
> Their "culture" and their faith are inter-twined.... =EF=BF=BDI guess you=
're
> suggesting they all denounce their faith and become Christian... =EF=BF=
=BDI'm
> also guessing you're suggesting our mutual governments make this a
> prerequisite to immigration... =EF=BF=BDSomething that's *NOT* going to h=
appen...

I don't give a shit what they "practice" as a religion. Just as I
don't give a shit what they do in their bedroom. Learn the language.
Dress the dress. Walk the walk. You want to play the
game(?)........... "be the ball"

> > in spite of the atrocity that they
> > represent .....
>
> Right.... =EF=BF=BDwe should all hang our heads in shame for what McVeigh=
 did...
> =EF=BF=BD I, for one, should renounce my citizenship immediately and go b=
ack to
> Sweden...

You don't have any citizenship here. You were just born here and by
some stupid magnanomous law, with out contributing to our county you
can claim that you are a citizen. You don't live here, contribute to
or support the infrastructure. Your citizenship is an apparition in
your so called 'open' and dangerous mind. So you can be sure that
your so called citizenship wouldn't be missed, now would it. Don't let
the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

> > then they deserve what ever they get.
>
> What's that, exactly?? =EF=BF=BDDo you know how many so called "free" Ame=
ricans
> perpetrated violence on innocent *American* Sikhs and Hindus because
> they looked remotely "Arabic" immediately after "911"?? =EF=BF=BDWhat do =
you
> "propose" to do with the redneck assholes that burned 7-11's because the
> guy behind the counter wore a turban?

That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Who's fault would you say that
is? No, never mind. I'm sure you wouldn't say .... if that asshole
hadn't have insisted that he had to wear a fucking turbin in a
neighborhood full of rednecks, wadda ya think wouldn't have happened?
You, as a Caucasian, want to walk down a dark Harlem ghetto street, at
night and not expect to get ( at the very least) the crap beaten out
of you? You wan't to push freedom to the extremes and when it doesn't
work, you cry your fucking weenie eyes out and demand that less
restrictions be put on the perpetrators. Not the guilty ......now. The
PERPETRATORS.

If you don't want your store burnt down in a redneck community, don't
wear a fucking turbin. And don't walk down ghetto streets. That may
not be what freedom is all about but it's reality. You want to test
it? Go right ahead, but don't complain when you get your ass kicked.
And THAT's the reality that you and yours just REFUSE to understand.

> > They can't come
> > here and want to change what they've come here to attain. Either
> > outwardly and actively join us or suffer the consequences of looking
> > and acting like our enemy.
>
> Spoken like a true redneck. =EF=BF=BDAnd here I thought you were a voice =
of
> reason... =EF=BF=BDI'm ashamed for you, Jim. =EF=BF=BDI also feel sorry f=
or you. =EF=BF=BDYou're
> one of those individuals that can't "see" beyond the colour of the
> person standing in front of you...

Then we're mutually ashamed. You WONT see the truth to what I'm saying
because you're mentally deficient. You don't have a fucking clue as to
what the reality of life is. You know, but you will continuously try
to convince others that it's simply nice to be nice, so that YOU can
appear to be nice. You somehow think that it puts you above anyone who
doesn't think that we can make this world a garden of Eden. That it
would be an ideal world if all the killing would stop. If all the bad
people would just go away or join hands in a big circle in the middle
of a flowering field and sing Amazing Grace. The Christians were
thrown to the lions for thinking that way and hopefully they and all
who think that way will continue to be. And I DO think that it is
eveitable that they will be. You have no thoughts or consideration at
all about the results of acting YOUR way, in this world of reality.
And that is where your Master Plan falls apart. You are the means to
your own end.

In a way, I kind of hope that you and your kind are allowed to have
your way. The results will cause you to loose.  All it's going to take
is to allow your version of freedom to prevail. This'll be the avenue
for the next attack. You'll quickly change your tune as you did right
after 9/11.

I think that fortunately .... I'll likely not be here to witness it.

But hopefully ..... you will.