Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

Frank Olson wrote:

Two things Frank:

>Ahh..  yes...  "OJ"...  While you might view it as a "travesty" of
>Justice, I see it as an example of when the "system" actually works.

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen you write.

>I've accepted Christ as my Saviour many years ago, Jim.  I
>believe in his teachings, and I will never *under any circumstance* kill
>another human being.

Uh-huh.

Hypothetical situation:

Let's say you come home from working your counter-clerk job and walk in on
some big black doped up on crack motherfucker raping your wife and killing the
kids.  Waddya do - buy the guy an ice cream?

--

-G

Eliminate Googletards - http://www.improve-usenet.org/