Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

On Jul 4, 12:33 am, Frank Olson
<use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> G. Morgan wrote:
> > Thanks for re posting all that goat-fucking, shit-eating, rotten muslim
> > terrorist propaganda.
>
> Excuse me, but not all Muslims are terrorists or "rotten".  None I've
> met would eat anything unclean, and goats don't interest them except as
> a "kebab" served with red onions and fresh thyme on a bed of saffron
> rice...  :-)

RHC: None I've met have been anything other than normal people, who
happen to believe in a different faith than I do, who are just as
outraged by the extremist distortion of their faith as you and I are.
Only they suffer doubly because of misplaced hatred directed towards
them as a whole, instead of being aimed at the extremely tiny minority
of extremists who are the problem. I have a lot of customers who are
from the far east, and they are just as outraged as everyone else
about religious extremism.

I see it this way. If a black man commits a crime with a gun, we don't
automatically assume all black people are criminals. If a criminal
commits a crime with a gun, we don't automatically assume everyone who
owns a gun is a criminal (oops...unless you live in Canada perhaps....
but not normal thinking people anyway).

Yah gotta target your anger at the right people.....:))