Re: brothers and sisters must register and send this article to users

Jim wrote:

> Listen you fucking weenie liberal asshole

I actually voted Conservative the last time around.

> If if walks like a duck
> etc ..... and it does it deliberately ..... then it deserves what ever
> it gets.

Check...  That means you've positively been able to identify a "duck".
Please pass this information on to Homeland Security.

> With the Mc Veigh thing. You remind me of an old story about
> Pierre the Bridge builder.

> Pierre had been one of the most famous men in France. For decades,
> he'd built hundreds of beautiful bridges thoughout the land and was
> loved by every one. But of late, his reputation had plumeted and he
> was being interviewed by a reporter. When asked how he felt about his
> recent decline in the public eye, he replied ..... " Through the
> years, I've provided the  public with beautiful bridges. My reputation
> has been inpeccable. My whole life has been dedicated to the people.
> I've built hundreds of bridges and they have called me Pierre the
> Bridge builder. But now, just because , just once, I sucked one cock,
> they call me Pierre the cock sucker. "
>
> You do the same thing. You pick the one guy and compare it to ALL the
> terroist that are out there. It don't hold water Pinko.

Sorry...  I didn't mean to offend you (or anyone).  I was merely
pointing out the fact that it's *impossible* to identify (with 100%
accuracy) a bona fide "terrorist".  By all means, let's export all the
guys wearing turbans and anyone that isn't "pink".  That way, we'll all
be "safe and secure".

> No I don't think that, but anyone who deliberately dress, acts or
> looks like one can't expect to be treated with any amount of
> considereation.

Like I said in the previous paragraph...  let's export (send to their
country of origin) everyone that doesn't dress like a "pink" guy...
This would include Jews, Indians, Arabs, Negroes, and Asians.  I'm not
sure what to do with the native Americans, but maybe we can find a few
useless hectares of land and "plant" them there...

> And anyone who DOES give them consideration lends
> themselves to the very thing that these terroists have used against
> the west.

That's the chance you take when you've got "open borders", and invite
immigration...

> YOU and your kind and your thinking, are exactly what they
> use and depend upon to get to us.

Let's get rid of the Irish too...  They're known "terrorists".

> Yeah sure, lets just let every thing
> go. We're the nice guys. You can come into this county and do anything
> that you want to do because we're stupid enough to think that being an
> American citizen doesn't require any loyalty or patriotism .....
> because we believe in complete and toatal freedom to do anything.

Becoming "an American" means swearing the Oath of Allegiance.  I believe
in that...  I believe in God and have accepted Christ as my Saviour.  I
could just as well believe in Allah and accept Mohamed as his one true
Prophet.  I don't see the difference, Jim...

> misconception and stupidity propagated by permissive and so called
> "progressive" assholes like you.

Let's get rid of all the assholes too.

> You may not like it or say it but All
> men are created equal but they can't be treated equal

Until they abuse the privilege of Citizenship, ALL men (and women) are
equal.

>  .... because
> they haven't earned it or have abused it.

How does one "earn" it??

> Lookit Bass, for an
> exemplary example.

A felon that's made "good".  The law states that he can't vote or hold
public office.  It seems to me that "the Law" is a bit "twisted" when
you consider some of the things people in office get in to.  C'mon,
Jim...  It's time to recognize that all this crap about Bass is leading
nowhere.  There are other ways to achieve a lasting peace in this group
and help the few DIYer's that come here for advice than spewing hatred.

> And contrary to what is said, no one is innocent
> until proven guilty.

Unfortunately, this premise is the foundation of our justice system.
It's what countless thousands of Americans have died defending.  You
served in the military.  It was your job (and duty) to defend this basic
tenant.  I'm surprised you didn't know this.

> They are actually not to be treated as guilty
> until enough evidence can be gathered or created to prove to 12 people
> that they're guilty. I'll use your method here and tell you to
> remember OJ Simpson. See how that works? Except in this case I've got
> thousands of other cases to back my opinion. And you don't.

Ahh..  yes...  "OJ"...  While you might view it as a "travesty" of
Justice, I see it as an example of when the "system" actually works.
The Prosecution was unable to prove "beyond a shadow of a doubt" that OJ
actually did the deed.  I don't agree with the verdict, and none of us
were intimate with the jury's deliberations...  but (and there's a big
"but" here), OJ did pay for the crime.  He was found guilty in a CIVIL
Court.  He's an outcast and a pariah.  There are very few individuals
that actually associate with him (or want their names mentioned in the
same sentence in the press).

> You don't .........  just treat anyone who fits the bill the same.

"Guilt" by association...  The new "American Way"...

> Suspicious and to be challanged.

Yep...  I go through that treatment every time I board a commercial
aircraft...  It's interesting, actually...  I can file an IFR flight
plan, climb aboard a private aircraft, and pretty well fly anywhere in
the world with little or no interference.  I've never had a problem with
customs (either US or Canadian)...  Go figure!  Yet my wife and I are
good friends with a "mixed marriage" couple.  He's a well respected
doctor and researcher (and a Muslim) and frequently flies to conferences
all over the world.  He's subjected to the same treatment every time he
flies into the US because of his skin colour and name.  He's picked out
of the line and subjected to the closest scrutiny (including strip
searches) while his wife (a Caucasian) "breezes through" with little (or
no) comment.

> By the way, I know that you went to Canada when you were a kid, but I
> have no doubt at all that someone who thinks like you, that you'd have
> wound up there anyway. Back in the 60 and 70's they called them
> Conscientious Objectors .... otherwise known as cowards ..... didn't
> they?

I would definitely "conscientiously object" to killing another human
being.  I've accepted Christ as my Saviour many years ago, Jim.  I
believe in his teachings, and I will never *under any circumstance* kill
another human being.  I know enough to be able to seriously injure an
attacker, but that's where the line gets drawn.  If some idiot with gun
(or a bomb) decides it's time to put out my lights (or yours), there's
little you or I can do.

> That generation ruined this society then and now that they're running
> the country, they're signing it's death certificate.

I know how you feel and I respect you for it.  I think it's wrong-headed
and offers little in the way of a positive solution.  Going through life
with your gun drawn and your finger on the trigger means you're
eventually going to pull it accidentally.  Until you can definitively
identify a "terrorist", we're going to have to continue going on as we
have been.

I'm going to give you a real life example.  The other day I was
listening to my favourite radio station (CKNW).  They were talking about
the new Canadian "No Fly" List.  This is a list of individuals that have
been identified as "risks" to the traveling public and are prohibited
from boarding a commercial airliner.  A guy called in that identified
himself as a Sikh.  He stated that he was on the "No Fly" list (and had
received a letter from Transport Canada advising him of this fact).
He's a *commercial pilot*, Jim.  He stated that he's even checked out on
the Boeing 757.  Any organization with enough money can *charter* a jet
from Air Canada, provide properly certified pilots *of their own* and
fly the sucker where-ever they want.  There is *nothing* restricting
this individual from renting *any* aircraft he's qualified to fly.  Do
you see how *ridiculous* this all is??

>>> If they're not going to come to this county to become an American ....
>> Define "American".
>>

> Some one who puts this country, right or wrong, above all others. Acts
> it, lives it, is it.

Sorry...  That definition is far too narrow.  It would allow soldiers to
commit atrocities "under orders" - right or wrong - above their own
conscience.  I believe there were several "under orders" that were put
on trial in a little place called Nuremberg.

> Contrary to what you and your's think. you can't be friends with your
> enemy.

I wouldn't dream of it...  But while we're on the subject, point me in
the direction of "my enemy" and I'll do my best to avoid him (them).

> T. Roosevelt walked softly and carried a big stick. and that's
> the ticket to survival. You'd have us walk softly and be soft. Can't
> happen. We loose.

I think you've quoted this out of context.  But by all means, continue.

> I don't give a shit what they "practice" as a religion.

That's not what you've implied.  Being "American" means...

> Just as I
> don't give a shit what they do in their bedroom.

I'm sure more than a few goats are breathing much easier.

> Learn the language.

Check!  We're living in an English speaking country.  But by all means,
let's not teach our children their own heritage (and language) lest we
offend some "redneck asshole"...

> Dress the dress.

I'd love to see you say that to the Hasidic Jews in NY.

> Walk the walk.

Don't we all walk the same??

> You want to play the
> game(?)........... "be the ball"

I'd rather be the foot that kicks it.

> You don't have any citizenship here. You were just born here and by
> some stupid magnanomous law, with out contributing to our county you
> can claim that you are a citizen. You don't live here, contribute to
> or support the infrastructure. Your citizenship is an apparition in
> your so called 'open' and dangerous mind. So you can be sure that
> your so called citizenship wouldn't be missed, now would it. Don't let
> the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

You know nothing about me...  I *do* happen to contribute.  I pay taxes
(both US and Canadian), and do my bit, Jim.

>>> then they deserve what ever they get.
>> What's that, exactly?? �Do you know how many so called "free" Americans
>> perpetrated violence on innocent *American* Sikhs and Hindus because
>> they looked remotely "Arabic" immediately after "911"?? �What do you
>> "propose" to do with the redneck assholes that burned 7-11's because the
>> guy behind the counter wore a turban?
>
> That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Who's fault would you say that
> is? No, never mind. I'm sure you wouldn't say .... if that asshole
> hadn't have insisted that he had to wear a fucking turbin in a
> neighborhood full of rednecks, wadda ya think wouldn't have happened?
> You, as a Caucasian, want to walk down a dark Harlem ghetto street, at
> night and not expect to get ( at the very least) the crap beaten out
> of you? You wan't to push freedom to the extremes and when it doesn't
> work, you cry your fucking weenie eyes out and demand that less
> restrictions be put on the perpetrators. Not the guilty ......now. The
> PERPETRATORS.
>
> If you don't want your store burnt down in a redneck community, don't
> wear a fucking turbin. And don't walk down ghetto streets. That may
> not be what freedom is all about but it's reality. You want to test
> it? Go right ahead, but don't complain when you get your ass kicked.
> And THAT's the reality that you and yours just REFUSE to understand.

So...  I'm not allowed the freedom to practice my faith??  Because some
no-nothing red-neck decides that anyone with a turban is an Arab
(Muslim)??  What is this great country of ours coming to??

> Then we're mutually ashamed. You WONT see the truth to what I'm saying
> because you're mentally deficient.

On the contrary, I see you for what you are...

> You don't have a fucking clue as to
> what the reality of life is.

You know a hell of a lot about me...

> You know, but you will continuously try
> to convince others that it's simply nice to be nice, so that YOU can
> appear to be nice. You somehow think that it puts you above anyone who
> doesn't think that we can make this world a garden of Eden. That it
> would be an ideal world if all the killing would stop. If all the bad
> people would just go away or join hands in a big circle in the middle
> of a flowering field and sing Amazing Grace. The Christians were
> thrown to the lions for thinking that way and hopefully they and all
> who think that way will continue to be. And I DO think that it is
> eveitable that they will be. You have no thoughts or consideration at
> all about the results of acting YOUR way, in this world of reality.
> And that is where your Master Plan falls apart. You are the means to
> your own end.

God, I hope so.

> In a way, I kind of hope that you and your kind are allowed to have
> your way. The results will cause you to loose.  All it's going to take
> is to allow your version of freedom to prevail. This'll be the avenue
> for the next attack. You'll quickly change your tune as you did right
> after 9/11.

Y'know....  I don't think you know what really happened during the
attacks of 9/11.  The US Government's own inaction was largely to blame.
  I can't help but see "George" sitting in that classroom *doing
nothing*.  The Government had the means to intercept those aircraft,
determine the terrorists intentions and stop them in their tracks.
Innocent people would have still died, but they wouldn't have been able
to accomplish what they did.

> I think that fortunately .... I'll likely not be here to witness it.
>
> But hopefully ..... you will.

I hope we both will.  God Bless you Jim.  You're truly one of a kind...  :-)