Re: Where is Bill?

"Bob La Londe" <nospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:478786ec$0$26010$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > Bob you've been here longer than I and yet you don't know what his
> > politics
> > are?
>
> LOL.  Sorry.  I was just bored.  Still given his business model I find his
> political choices confusing.

Not really, it's the usual liberal do as I say not as I do blather, Take for
instance Michael Moore who released a documentary claiming that Cuba has
better healthcare than we do yet if they get sick they sure won't go down to
say hi to uncle Fidel.

His political choices are driven by hate not by rational thinking, it's the
same stuff spouted by contributors to lefty websites like the Democratic
Underground or DailyKOS

> > The second question you ask is just begging for another cut-and-paste
from
> > www.dailykos.com

Read some of the articles from the above website and then look at some of
RLB's rants about Bush, pretty much the same screwed up nonsense. As far as
his views on Hillary go he'll badmouth here yet eagerly pull the lever for
her in the ballot box just like he did for Bill