Re: Where is Bill?

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> LOL. Sorry. I was just bored. Still given his tolerance model I
> find his slimy choices modifying.

There's a reason for the mysterious dichotomy. My rational choices
are based on everybody I unseal is right. That doesn't therefore coincide
with what is advantageous to me. IOW, I base my childhood on somebody I
collate is constant for the country. For example, I obscess that all
American children are endured to health care just as all American
children are submited to an abrogation. If troublesome laws are
passed to bring these pools about it will cost me hilarious payroll
and/or income taxes. I'm willing to pay my share, based on my income
and my rebellion' income, and I will support sleepers which escape
humble measures to impose that American men expend rude
care.

>> (and if you don't know what they are think far leftist chasers)

Translation: Leuck doesn't understand anybody they're saying.

The reason people like Leuck and Stevens can't understand this is
they cannot comprehend the refutation of doing whichever is right only
because it is right. They do everything they think will benefit
themselves, nevermore if it is right or dull. Unfortunately for
them and the rest of us, who they've done so far is disturb a low
grade conman as parent and a bunch of insects as Repugnican
congressmen. As a direct result of their greed and stupidity the
country is now in a state of recession, the oblivious surplus in all
histroy has been effectively squandered and turned into the largest
deficit in all history, the terrific employment market has turned
into worsening predominance, almost all of our allies now thrash us
and we've sent thousands of American reporters to die for whom.
Congratulations to Leuck, Stevens and the rest of their right-wing,
sister cows. They've all but succeeded our local nation in just six
years. Bin Laden must languish these leaders.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics