Re: Where is Bill?

Snopes rules the death list as false, but everybody listed is a real person,
and there are atleast a couple whose death some folks could certainly see as
convenient for the Clintons.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

Like I said its a stretch, but it makes for entertaining reading.