Re: t-moble sim to dsc 1500 alarm

There are these three sights below, all are over seas. I think some will
work with 1900 mhz  sim card. I have looked for something like them now for
6 months. Some of these say they can be connected to the siren wires in a
alarm system.
Any help would be used.
Look below at these three products.
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jackcollins/html/details.html