Techman has Brinks on the brain

You may have seen me bitchin about Jim's lack of service in the past.  I can
tell you that it has been since Sept/06 - that's 16 months since I sent Jim
some panels to be unlocked and returned to me.  I have the list, courier
weigh bills, and many, many emails asking for the work to be done.

Mr. Rojas, if anyone asks to see your emails advising that the panels will
be returned to me unlocked in a few weeks, or any other proof of your crap
service, I will begin posting them here.  I will also offer my services to
Brink's lawyer's in the form of a character reference Affidavit.  The next
time I see you post on this newsgroup, I will assume that you have read
this.

You know who I am.