Where is Bill?

Seems like Obama is seeing Hillary in the rear view mirror. I guess seeing
her ass in front of him made him want to take the lead? Of course the view
from the front isn't a whole lot better. Where is Bill? Can't he get a
rabbit out of the hat? If she doesn't get elected, I bet she may finally
give Bill the boot. She might forgive his messing around, but not giving her
the presidency would be unforgivable.