Re: Blocking users

tourman wrote:

>Does anyone know how to block user posts from appearing on your
>computer...specifically this lunatic with the MI5 persecution complex.
>I have to sift through a multitude of his idiotic posts before I can
>find a regular post..
>
>RHC

Use a real newsreader.

http://www.newsreaders.info/recommended-newsreaders.htm

I recommend Agent, but 40tude is good and so is X-News.

For filtering I use Newsproxy (works with any reader) because it can
filter on more header fields than Agent.  It is a proxy that goes in
between your reader and the NNTP server.

 http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp/Programs/nps-124.zip