Re: Blocking users

Using my special UFO satellite communications link I have been in close
email contact with a certain organization in Britain. Using information
obtained from the time warp forecaster (found in the Roswell crash) they
said not to worry about future posts like this cluttering up all these NGs.
Something about a man from Poland, but they pronounced it like Polonium. I
can't quite figure out what they mean, but you know those zany Brits and
their secret organizations.