Re: Where is Bill?

On Jan 6, 5:06=A0pm, "Roland Moore" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Seems like Obama is seeing Hillary in the rear view mirror. I guess seeing=

> her ass in front of him made him want to take the lead? Of course the view=

> from the front isn't a whole lot better. Where is Bill? Can't he get a
> rabbit out of the hat? If she doesn't get elected, I bet she may finally
> give Bill the boot. She might forgive his messing around, but not giving h=
er
> the presidency would be unforgivable.

Bill Clinton shot his load. (no pun inteded, well maybe)  A lot of
people don't want to look backwards to the 90's. Hillary represents
the past. If she ever got the nomination it would be the best thing
that ever happened to the Republicans. She's easy to beat.

The only reason she became Senator from New York was because there was
no one to run against her who was worth a damn and Guilliani had to
drop out due to health reasons.

I hope she does get the nomination because she has nothing to offer
and as dumb as the public is, its real easy to see through her bull
shit.
She's been Senator for 8 years and hasn't done shit except talk in
generalities about her so called "experience" She's got to be
desperate when she brings her mother and daughter on the campaign
trail. Would you bring your mother and daughter to a job interview?

Besides, a lot of people wouldn't want a nasty PMS bitch like her with
her finger on the nuke button.

Now if Obama gets nominated, he might have a good shot at winning the
Presidency. He's too new to have fucked up yet and he dances real good
too. All that liberal bullshit of his will change real quick when he
hits the Oval Office and gets the real scoop on what's happening.
 RW