Re: Where is Bill?

"Roger W" <allucan8@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:d4348b9b-cbad-450b-966c-ab1cc5c36aea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Jan 6, 5:06 pm, "Roland Moore" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Seems like Obama is seeing Hillary in the rear view mirror. I guess seeing
> her ass in front of him made him want to take the lead? Of course the view
> from the front isn't a whole lot better. Where is Bill? Can't he get a
> rabbit out of the hat? If she doesn't get elected, I bet she may finally
> give Bill the boot. She might forgive his messing around, but not giving
her
> the presidency would be unforgivable.

Bill Clinton shot his load. (no pun inteded, well maybe)  A lot of
people don't want to look backwards to the 90's. Hillary represents
the past. If she ever got the nomination it would be the best thing
that ever happened to the Republicans. She's easy to beat.

Assuming the momentum stays the way it is she's toast however her main
advantage is she has a better organization which will come into play in the
next few weeks.

And don't count out dirty tricks, it's her nature