Re: Where is Bill?

On Jan 10, 7:41=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
>
> > I wonder what ever happened to the death list. =A0All those
> > embarrassing little peons who just conveniently died to make it
> > life much easier for the Clintons. =A0I always thought it was a bit
> > of a stretch, but those people did die.
>
> Do you know the names of any of these folks? =A0I'm curious because the
> only people who seem to believe this nonsense are "talk radio"
> listeners. =A0

You must have heard that rumour on Air America  "talk radio"

What we do know for certain is that GW Bush has
> sacrificed the lives of thousands of Americans on the altar of his
> own ego. =A0Yet none of our Republican friends seem to mind. =A0Why is
> that?
>
> "Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really
> easy way: stop participating in it."
> - Noam Chomsky

Why don't you post that profound quotation on one of those  Islamic
terroist web sites? I'm sure they would welcome your comments.

By the way, I just heard your boy John Kerry just threw his old
running mate John Edwards under the bus by endorsing Obama. Well, I
guess once a turncoat always a turncoat.

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>