Re: Where is Bill?

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vHQhj.53$KU.47@xxxxxxxxxxx
> "Bob La Londe" wrote:
> >
> > LOL.  Sorry.  I was just bored.  Still given his business model I
> > find his  political choices confusing.
>
> There's a reason for the apparent dichotomy.  My political choices
> are based on what I believe is right.  That doesn't always coincide
> with what is advantageous to me.  IOW, I base my politics on what I
> believe is best for the country.  For example, I believe that all
> American children are entitled to health care just as all American
> children are entitled to an education.  If appropriate laws are
> passed to bring these things about it will cost me additional payroll
> and/or income taxes.  I'm willing to pay my share, based on my income
> and my business' income, and I will support candidates who propose
> reasonable measures to insure that American children receive medical
> care.

People like you who don't think we pay enough taxes amuse me, If you were
serious about paying your "fair share" you'd be doing that already. Anyone
can write a check for any amount to the federal government yet I have a
feeling you don't do that.

> >> (and if you don't know who they are think far leftist nutcases)
>
> Translation:  Leuck doesn't understand what they're saying.

Well the moaning of children is a bit hard to decypher

> The reason people like Leuck and Stevens can't understand this is
> they cannot comprehend the concept of doing what is right only
> because it is right.  They do what they think will benefit
> themselves, regardless if it is right or wrong.  Unfortunately for
> them and the rest of us, what they've done so far is elect a low
> grade moron as president and a bunch of crooks as Repugnican
> congressmen.  As a direct result of their greed and stupidity the
> country is now in a state of recession, the biggest surplus in all
> histroy has been completely squandered and turned into the largest
> deficit in all history, the terrific employment market has turned
> into worsening unemployment, almost all of our allies now despise us
> and we've sent thousands of American soldiers to die for nothing.
> Congratulations to Leuck, Stevens and the rest of their right-wing,
> nutcase pals.  They've all but ruined our great nation in just six
> years.  Bin Laden must love these idiots.

Cut and paste from DailyKOS, gotta love that, say it enough and you might
start believing it