Re: Where is Bill?

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

> LOL.  Sorry.  I was just bored.  Still given his business model I
> find his  political choices confusing.

There's a reason for the apparent dichotomy.  My political choices
are based on what I believe is right.  That doesn't always coincide
with what is advantageous to me.  IOW, I base my politics on what I
believe is best for the country.  For example, I believe that all
American children are entitled to health care just as all American
children are entitled to an education.  If appropriate laws are
passed to bring these things about it will cost me additional payroll
and/or income taxes.  I'm willing to pay my share, based on my income
and my business' income, and I will support candidates who propose
reasonable measures to insure that American children receive medical
care.

>> (and if you don't know who they are think far leftist nutcases)

Translation:  Leuck doesn't understand what they're saying.

The reason people like Leuck and Stevens can't understand this is
they cannot comprehend the concept of doing what is right only
because it is right.  They do what they think will benefit
themselves, regardless if it is right or wrong.  Unfortunately for
them and the rest of us, what they've done so far is elect a low
grade moron as president and a bunch of crooks as Repugnican
congressmen.  As a direct result of their greed and stupidity the
country is now in a state of recession, the biggest surplus in all
histroy has been completely squandered and turned into the largest
deficit in all history, the terrific employment market has turned
into worsening unemployment, almost all of our allies now despise us
and we've sent thousands of American soldiers to die for nothing.
Congratulations to Leuck, Stevens and the rest of their right-wing,
nutcase pals.  They've all but ruined our great nation in just six
years.  Bin Laden must love these idiots.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics