Re: Where is Bill?

I think you want free health care because you know if another Republican
gets elected president the rage alone is going to send you (and nearly all
your left wing buddies) out to the basket weaving farm for a long time.
Professional psychiatric care is expensive and not covered by a lot of
private health care plans. So it's going to be Government to the rescue! So
much for the notion of serving the country's interest first.
Remember crow is not entirely off the menu yet. There is still a way to go
until November.
Furthermore, I reserve the right to screw up my own life without any
Government interference. And I am here to tell you that I have succeeded far
better by myself than I would have with the help of some Washington
bureaucrat. I bet I am not alone in that notion.