Re: LOCKED PANEL

Gamey ! You mustn't have cooked the meat properly. It's very lean meat
so you have to use some fat with it. I ate moose meat almost
continuously while starting out on my first full time job in life.  We
didn't have much money back in those days. Our gang used to get two or
three moose every hunt, and my freezer was filled continuously for
some 30 years. I remember one stretch of about 10 years where we
didn't buy beef at all....

Damn, now that I don't hunt any more, I really do miss moose meat. It
makes delicious chutney sliced thin and flavoured.......

Hey Jack, I still have one monstrous set of antlers from the last
moose I shot. You can cook 'em up if you want, but you better let your
dentist know you'll be visiting after your meal......:)))

RHC