Re: Dear Robert

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46ee1bfb$0$24287$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> raising Waco all night
>
> I didn't know you were into the occult. Good luck finding the
> Phoenix in those ashes.

You're probably not aware that I sometimes substitute names of people
and places for curse words, like saying that "I don't give a rat's
Olson".  It's just my strange sense of humor.  Leuck got a kick out
of it when I described a BS post by saying we'd been said we'd been
"ashburied".  Jake Ashbury was an infamous BS artist who used to post
here; last I heard he's in custody or something.  At any rate, I used
"Waco" instead of "hell" because the two are so similar.

> In any case enjoy your party. It sure beats those doctor visits I
> bet.

Thanks.  All the rough stuff is over (at least I hope it is) now.
I've got another CT scan scheduled this week.  Four more years of
those and I'm done.  So far so good.

> I wish Jim could get that monkey off his back at least long enough
> to enjoy himself somewhere. Since Halloween is coming, maybe Jim
> could hire some actors to dress like the Waco ATF agents, and then
> have them try to deliver some paperwork to his legal nemesis. I'm
> sure they would be jumping out of the windows and running for the
> hills.

It's really too bad he didn't hire a lawyer.  I believe he could
easily have beaten them.  I found significant case law that might
have been used to his advantage.  If a layman could find it, any
decent lawyer should have done better.  Because he ignored court
procedure he's pretty much toast at this point.  Sad.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics