Re: Dear Robert

>> He is a strange individual, and I'm not sure he
>> would take that as anything but a compliment.
>
> Heh, heh, heh.  True.

BTW, the wife and I took Weds off, visited Times Square, did the
tourist thing.  We went through the wax museum, skipped Ripley's but
did the Empire State building observatory.  The weather was perfect
for it.  We got some nice pictures.  We also rode one of the river
tours around Manhattan Island.  That was fun.

We're already planning our next adventure (next after the two
upcoming trips to Brazil, that is).  We and another couple will visit
Paris, then Venice, next Spring if all goes well.

ob: ASA.  The ISC show was pretty good this year.  I established
relationships with another national distributor and several new
manufacturers.  Our website now has over 105,000 pages.  With the new
additions we'll probably reach 150,000 pages by year end (2007).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics