Re: Dear Robert

>> My boss thought you were a strange individual...

Funny, that's what several of Leuck's co-workers said about him.

>> you should have stayed and we might have
>> toured the show together...have some coffee,
>> brunch, night on Times Square...

Had we met I might have suggested something like that.  Though some
would have you believe otherwise, I'm actually pretty easy going and
those who've met me would tell you I have a wicked sense of humor.

>> Then again maybe not :)

You never know unless/until it hapens.

> He is a strange individual, and I'm not sure he
> would take that as anything but a compliment.

Heh, heh, heh.  True.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass