Re: Ademco wireless system

Denver. Not my favorite area of the country. The snow, altitude, and driving
conditions are bad enough. However, anyplace that would prevent someone from
killing a rodent, excuse me, prairie dog, inside the city limits (not
actually Denver of course) makes me worry. Ticks, fleas, hanta virus, and
the plague, not to mention a broken leg, certainly aren't worth risking to
save some vermin critter. I can still remember being in class at Verint and
seeing those guys scampering through the snow; seemingly without a care in
the world. In real life out, meaning on the range somewhere, they wouldn't
be so cavalier, or they would end up as so much scat.
That said, if you need to find someone call the local ADI branch (the place
where alarm dealers of all sorts purchase the formerly Ademco -now
Honeywell- product line) in Denver at 303-777-1660 and ask for a
recommendation. If you still need an actual dealer name then post again,
someone will give you a specific name to call. All I ask is you run over a
pestiferous prairie dog or two whenever you find the chance.