Re: Dear Robert

>I used "Waco" instead of "hell" because the two are so similar.

Oh the irony! Did you attend here (below) by chance?

Baylor University
Type of Institution: private, co-educational Baptist institution
Location: Waco, Texas
2006 Enrollment:13,886 total; 11,831 undergraduate; 2,055
graduate/professors
Full-Time Faculty: 804
Student/Faculty Ratio: 16 to 1
Average Class Size: 29 students