Re: Dear Robert

> The only normal people in this world are the ones you don't happen
> to know very well.
>
> All the rest are at least a bit strange at the one end of the
> scale, or downright weird at the other. For any others not within
> that scale most are in jail, or the funny farm or simply dead.

Of the few people encountered online who I've later met in person,
most turned out to be decent enough.  Mugford was one exception.
He's pretty disgusting.  I wound not deign to speak to Olson.  I had
to tell him to stop calling.  Same thing for Cracker but for another
reason.  I just don't want to deal with his psychological problems.
Jiminex wouldn't be a problem.  If he saw any of the people he
routinely attacks he'd just run and hide and likely pee his pants.

Leuck is a bit of an ass but at least he has a funny sense of humor.
There are a few others I wouldn't mind meeting.  That said... next
Saturday I'm having a party.  There'll be about 120 people here
dancing, drinking and generally raising Waco all night.  The drinks
will be cold, the Jacuzzi will be hot and the Brasileiras hotter yet.
Maybe Rojas can pry himself away from his bout with Brinks...  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics