Re: Dear Robert

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Of the few people encountered online who I've later met in person, most
> turned out to be decent enough.  Mugford was one exception. He's pretty
> disgusting.  I wound not deign to speak to Olson.  I had to tell him to
> stop calling.

Really???  That's pure fiction Bass.  You're a coward and a liar.  In
our one and only telephone conversation ISTR you spent the entire time
talking about how "honest" you were, and how I should give you "a break"
and add a link to your store(s) to my website.  I've never spoken to you
since.  I did call on another occasion but hung up after I heard your
brother's voice on the answering machine.

Now, I do recall emailing you a response in the Newsgroup (by accident)
which resulted in your filing a complaint against my ISP (Shaw).  Seeing
as how I'm still posting here (and using their service), I figure you
know about how far that "complaint" went...

> Same thing for Cracker but for another reason.  I just
> don't want to deal with his psychological problems.

Heh...  You're a two faced back stabbing prick, Bass.

> Jiminex wouldn't be
> a problem.  If he saw any of the people he routinely attacks he'd just
> run and hide and likely pee his pants.

Uh-huh...  And you scuttled through ISC East so fast even Mark's boss
couldn't keep up...