Re: Dear Robert

On Sep 14, 8:45?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Buggs" <thatsallfol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > Robert Le' Ass wrote:
> > > The ISC show was pretty good this year.
>
> > Funny, I heard it was a mere shadow of ISC West.
> > js
>
> It took me less than an hour to walk through the entire show, Honeywell and
> Napco had some massive displays but DSC and GE were tiny

Honeywell (Ademco) corporate headquaters is here as well as ADI and
Napco. I've mentioned before NY metro and tri state area is Napco
land. DSC has some presence only because it's cheap. GE hardly at
all.

You should have let me know you were coming. I would have sought you
out and spilled some coffee on you or something.