Re: Brinks v Rojas Update Request

On Sep 22, 2:49 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      I installed an Ademco system many years ago in my home and it
was a
> > POS (XM 4111). So when I got in the business, I just decided not to
> > handle that line of gear. Besides, two lines is enough to keep me
> > as busy as I want to be. It might be a challenge to take on the ELK
> > line of gear, but I don't need major challenges any more; just
> > rest.....sigh......
>
> So you started out as a DIYer?  That explains why you care so much
> about doing it right.
>
>  The ELK software is east to
> master, even for old DIYers like us, Bob.  :^)

RHC: Oh no you don't.....you're not dragging me in to that old red
herring.....:))

Maybe the XM4111 only seemed like a POS because I didn't know what I
was doing and messed it up.....or ....maybe the DIY experience was
enough to teach me that I needed to work for Via Security for a few
years and "experiment" on their customers before I got into
professional installations....or.......maybe it was so easy and I
enjoyed it so much, I thought this would be a good way to make a
living...

Which one was it ?.....I'll never tell....:))

RHC