Re: Brinks v Rojas Update Request

On Sep 22, 9:13 am, Disco <n...@xxxxx> wrote:
> tourman wrote:
>
> > This seems to be a growing demand by the high tech types who have come
> > to expect this sort of instant access via the internet, even though it
> > really doesn't seem to offer much real advantage to them. At the
> > moment, I have only limited answers for them.
>
> ALARM.COM  will give them access they need for only a few bucks a month.

RHC: Thanks, I have sent them a dealer request for more information.
If this truly does all that it promises, and does it at a reasonable
price, it should fit the bill.  But after so many years in the
business, I remain suspicious about these "miracle cures". Nor do I
like the idea of using what looks like on their website an "all in one
box" keypad / alarm solution...sounds kinds "mickey mouse". But we'll
see that they say about compatibility with existing hardware....