Re: Intellisense FG-730 on Napco P3200

"Roland More" <NoSpamroland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:46f5bb96$0$32466$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Well I am glad that you still claim to remember that Jews exit. Too bad
you
> can't remember poor Traci, even back when she still had that V (sounds
> Italian) last name. If you do start to remember her, maybe you can call
her
> at her new job and tell her how your amnesia is doing.

My amnesia is fine, your jibberish however isn't

Perhaps a place like
> http://www.adlg.us is a good place to start searching for her? Of course
you
> might have to use the How word to find her there, the V was just for the
old
> place. It was nearly a miracle when you finally remembered Steve once you
> found out exactly where he worked after all.

Well it's not hard, Downloader = Steve, see it was the first and only time
you posted something understandable

> What am I thinking. You don't
> want to take emails or phone calls from anyone. In your condition the
truth
> is always way too pesky and troublesome for you to remember, let alone
deal
> with. Maybe I should ask Traci to call or email you instead?

It depends, is she cute?

> I bet there is a whole new story she can tell you all about. Might be the
> same one you've at least heard about here before, and maybe somewhere else
> too. Be polite though and let her tell it all again.

Well hopefully she won't talk in riddles like you...hey Riddler Roland, I
like that!

>.If you don't tell us the whole story, then who knows, I might have to.

Well it's been what over a month now? I'm still waiting for your
explaination and the complaint you were supposedly going to file, you've
done neither