Re: Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass

Steve Foley wrote:
> Frank,
>
> I guess you called that one right.
>
> It was me.

No, no, Steve.  It was me... errrmmm... you posing as me...  I should
say me posing as Frank posing as you...  Or was that Frank posing as me
posing as you posing as "Robt"...  This is getting really confusing.

Let's see...  How many cable modems do I have on my desk now??  There's
the Optimum Online, The Verizon, The Bell South, The Telus (oops that's
DSL - which means I gotta get me that filter)...  They're all so
"purdy".  I can practically read by all the LED's.  All those cables are
a nightmare though and it's getting really difficult remembering which
one to plug in.  I'm also going to need a new power bar soon.  Maybe a
bigger electrical service too...  Hmmmmm!

Oh...  and I'll still need a Comcast modem, one from AT&T, and another
from Sprint...  :-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com