Re: Intellisense FG-730 on Napco P3200

Well I am glad that you still claim to remember that Jews exit. Too bad you
can't remember poor Traci, even back when she still had that V (sounds
Italian) last name. If you do start to remember her, maybe you can call her
at her new job and tell her how your amnesia is doing. Perhaps a place like
http://www.adlg.us is a good place to start searching for her? Of course you
might have to use the How word to find her there, the V was just for the old
place. It was nearly a miracle when you finally remembered Steve once you
found out exactly where he worked after all. What am I thinking. You don't
want to take emails or phone calls from anyone. In your condition the truth
is always way too pesky and troublesome for you to remember, let alone deal
with. Maybe I should ask Traci to call or email you instead? Oops, now it's
just a trace my amnesia kicking in, maybe I already talked to her and I
asked her to do just that. Despite what you hide from here, you KNOW she has
both your email and your phone number. I bet you really remember that much
at least. You two have a lot of years together to catch up on I'm sure, but
I bet there is a whole new story she can tell you all about. Might be the
same one you've at least heard about here before, and maybe somewhere else
too. Be polite though and let her tell it all again. Who knows, your memory
may return after all? Maybe you can post every bit of it here so we can all
celebrate your complete recovery! Just avoid the reposting of your "I
didn't/don't know that" or "I won't/can't remember that" symptoms, that is
simply too depressingly irritating for anyone to listen to anymore. It
simply isn't believable either. But please just don't talk to her and then
not let us all know about it. Folks here seem to hate a mystery. If you
don't tell us the whole story, then who knows, I might have to. Remember
only you, or the ones you work for, can write the last chapter in this saga
called "how this will never ever happen again". I look forward to reading
it. Many others might finally like to hear it from you too.