Re: Brinks Home Security Evergreen Clause

Edmond Fitzgerald wrote:

> Actually I am aware of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald on Lake
> Superior.  And I have heard the Canadian author sing the song live.

He also put on a few concerts in Vancouver, but I missed them all.  :-(

> And I
> also know of George Orwell and Harry Houdini, two of the other contribuitors
> to this thread.

Unless they're posting from "the other side", I figure both "George" and
"Harry" aren't the "George" and "Harry" *you're* thinking about.

> But I don't know much about Frank Olson though.  Mind if I
> ask where you work?

Nope, I won't mind.

> Just askin' no need to get snippy.

No problem.

> Lots of people use comcast I suppose, but I retract the comment based on
> your response.

Okay.

>>> If we would read, understand, and live up to the contracts we sign it
>>> would be a better world for everyone.
>> And avoid the "bottom feeders".  :-)
>
> If you do the above you will avoid bottom feeders.+

Yet you seem to think that any company that would elect to enforce an
"evergreen clause" should be considered a "bottom feeder".  "If we would