Re: Brinks Home Security Evergreen Clause

"Frank Olson" <Use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Edmund Fitzgerald wrote:
>>

>>> Speaking of "bottom feeders", perhaps you should go back to posting as
>>> yourself...  Before you become confused again.
>>
>> I have no idea who the hell you are babbling about.
>
> The "Edmund Fitzgerald" sunk in the Great Lakes (hence the reference to
> "bottom feeders").  There's a song about it, but it was written by "some
> Canadian" so you probably haven't even heard it.  :-)

Actually I am aware of the sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald on Lake
Superior.  And I have heard the Canadian author sing the song live.  And I
also know of George Orwell and Harry Houdini, two of the other contribuitors
to this thread.  But I don't know much about Frank Olson though.  Mind if I
ask where you work?

Just askin' no need to get snippy.

>> Speaking of confused, let me say that anyone who signs a recurring
>> services contract without reading it is really confused.
>
> "Confused", no.  Stupid, yes.
>

>> But that's the kind of confused that you probably like, eh Olson?
>
> Now that's the kind of response that's frequently used by another
> individual posting from a Comcast account.

Lots of people use comcast I suppose, but I retract the comment based on
your response.

>> If we would read, understand, and live up to the contracts we sign it
>> would be a better world for everyone.
>
> And avoid the "bottom feeders".  :-)

If you do the above you will avoid bottom feeders.