Re: Brinks Home Security Evergreen Clause

Edmund Fitzgerald wrote:

>> Speaking of "bottom feeders", perhaps you should go back to posting as
>> yourself...  Before you become confused again.
>
> I have no idea who the hell you are babbling about.

The "Edmund Fitzgerald" sunk in the Great Lakes (hence the reference to
"bottom feeders").  There's a song about it, but it was written by "some
Canadian" so you probably haven't even heard it.  :-)

> Speaking of confused, let me say that anyone who signs a recurring services
> contract without reading it is really confused.

"Confused", no.  Stupid, yes.

> But that's the kind of
> confused that you probably like, eh Olson?

Now that's the kind of response that's frequently used by another
individual posting from a Comcast account.

> If we would read, understand, and live up to the contracts we sign it would
> be a better world for everyone.

And avoid the "bottom feeders".  :-)