Re: Paradise!

On Nov 25, 8:37=EF=BF=BDam, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> >> You should be ashamed of yourself.
>
> > Pot-Kettle-Black aye Bassey?
>
> Not by a long shot. =EF=BF=BDI've never tried hurt anyone. =EF=BF=BDThe on=
ly time
> I've ever gone RL was when someone committed acriminal act against me
> and even then I stayed within the law. =EF=BF=BDYou people have no morals =
at
> all.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

A criminal act????????????

Would that include what you did to Andy and what you did to the guy
you claimed was flying intoxicated, but wasn't ............and to the
guy who dissagreed with you, who was posting with his organizations
computer ........... and the misleading innuendo that you make to end
users about installing companies ........too? How exactly are any of
those things criminal acts? Or maybe you're confusing those events
with the time that you  stole information from someone and held it for
ransom to get the people who detested you in the aviation group, to
let you participate again.

Morals?   you are the epitome of someone with a lack of morals. You
deserve what ever is the worst thing that can happen to anyone and it
did.

You're a lying cheating scum bag  .....  we can all only be grateful
that it's  for what little time you have left on this earth. That
gratification is all that makes you tolerable.