Re: Paradise!

Robert L Bass wrote:

>>> You're guessing wrong, as usual, but keep trying.  I'll give you a
>>> hint.  Sarasota's property tax records are available online.
>>
>> I've seen them.  Saw the transfer documents.  One dollar was all it
>> took (about ninety cents Canadian).
>
> Now you're outright lying, but that's nothing new.

Now them's fightin' words, Bassy.  Seeing as how these are available on
a public server, I figure I'd post the direct links.  How much did I say
you "paid" your dad for the deed to your house again???  And who's lying
here again???

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/2006082727.pdf

Tsk!  The clerk forgot to "x" out Bass' social insurance number.

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/2006114179.pdf

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/2006132732.pdf

http://www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/oprapp/cache/2006178775.pdf

Too bad the "goofy webmaster's" not around anymore.  That site could use
some serious updating.