Re: hello

"alarman" <thatsallfolksl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:y4Z%i.19888$4k.3452@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You're right: it shouldn't be unrealistic to believe that. The trouble is
> that there is evil here.

while i wont refute nor confirum what you say of mr. bass (i dont know
anything about him yet, therefore who am i to pass judgement?) i feel that
laying everything at his feet is irresponsible.  its evident that this group
is a vast resource for alarm information.  its also obvious however, that
_some_ go out of their way just to be jerks.  this is why i prefer to simply
learn when i can, teach when i can, and avoid the petty bickering as much as
possible.  i could argue back and forth with those i find to be jerks, but i
find it much easier to simply avoid their posts.

thank you for taking the time to explain your thoughts.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://BighornTactical.com

 One jackass in Florida has poisoned this group for