Re: hello

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:473bdb9f$0$16475$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> They already have successful businesses

perhaps....but there is _always_ room for growth and improvement.  if i take
my eye of what im doing in order to watch and criticize my competition, then
im not putting my best effort into my own growth and development.  the only
reason its worth even discussing (to me, anyway) is because i see undo
prejudice in many of these threads.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com