Re: hello

Nathan W. Collier wrote:
> "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> They already have successful businesses
>
> perhaps....but there is _always_ room for growth and improvement.  if i take
> my eye of what im doing in order to watch and criticize my competition, then
> im not putting my best effort into my own growth and development.  the only
> reason its worth even discussing (to me, anyway) is because i see undo
> prejudice in many of these threads.

Nathan, you've indicated that you've been "lurking" in this newsgroup
for "a while".  You post like you've never been here before.  May I
suggest that you have a look at Jim Rojas' website
(http://www.tech-man.com).  Read through what Brinks has been doing to
someone that has been a major help in this industry and others.

You've also responded to Bass in a civil manner.  My advice would be to
keep it that way.  He's leaving to go "fishing" in the Amazon (really)
tomorrow.  He'll likely not be posting here for a while.  Things will
return to the present state within a few posts after his return (and
please note it won't be me that "starts it").  He won't be able to
resist putting in a few slurs against me, Jim (Alarminex), or the others
which have "crossed keyboards" with him.  As Jim (Alarminex) once put
it...  There's a whole lot of manure you have to wade through before you
find the diamonds, but they are there.

As I said earlier...  Welcome to ASA.