Re: hello

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:I_T_i.211576$1y4.160562@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> May I suggest that you have a look at Jim Rojas' website
> (http://www.tech-man.com).  Read through what Brinks has been doing to
> someone that has been a major help in this industry and others.

as i said this entire situation is unfortunate, but ultimately this _is_ why
our civil court system exists.  they didnt firebomb his house, they
initiated a civil court proceeding so that the court can decide who is
right.  i do not question mr. rojas motives or integrity one bit.  i have no
doubt that his intentions are pure and i respect him for that.  at the same
time, brinks for whatever reason feels there is an IP violation.  if a
reasonable settlement cannot be reached, what better way to settle the
dispute than to let the courts decide?

> You've also responded to Bass in a civil manner.

i respond to _everyone_ in a civil manner and treat others with the same
level of respect that i would hope they would treat me.  over the years ive
learned that arguing on usenet is absolutely pointless.

> As I said earlier...  Welcome to ASA.

many thanks sir.

--
Nathan In Montana